We at Wilson Artisan Lodging are looking forward to hosting you and your pet at our properties and tasting rooms.
We have outlined our pet policy below to provide standards to ensure the best possible environment for both pet owners and non-pet owners, and the responsible care of your pets. Following are a list of policies and rules:
- Guests shall exercise proper restraint of a pet so as to prevent it from becoming a nuisance to any other guest or person. Pets will wear an identification collar at all times.
- Pets of vicious or dangerous disposition shall not be permitted. Any pet duly determined to constitute under state or local law as a nuisance or threat may be required to be immediately removed.
- A pet will not be permitted to disturb the health, safety, rights, comfort or peaceful and quiet enjoyment of other guests.
- Pets except service animals will not be permitted to enter eating or gathering areas at the inns.
- Pets are NOT to be left unattended in rooms for any reason. If your pet is left unattended you will be asked to leave the property without a refund.
- Guests are responsible for clean up after your pet on the grounds and properly disposing of waste in outside dumpster or as otherwise designated.
- Damage caused by your pet to your room, its furnishings, or any other part of the Inn are your sole responsibility and you will be charged accordingly.
- Cats, caged birds, and any other exotic animals are NOT permitted on the properties.