At the Calderwood Inn, breakfast is always free for up to two people, per room. *
Seating is all together at 9:00 each morning.
Have any dietary requirements? Please let us know is advance!
The majority of our guests will enjoy breakfasts served up by our award-winning chef, Laurie Souza.
With the help of our very own on-site organic garden, Laurie and the rest of our kitchen team are able to source only the freshest ingredients in providing a gourmet experience for all of our guests.
Laurie’s awards and accolades are vast and diverse and include the following:
- 1 Michelin-Star at Applewood
- 5 Star review at Truffles in 1991
- 5 Star review at Applewood in 1994
- 4 Star review at Chez Felice in 2003
- 1st Place Award in the Food & Wine Competition in Livermore Valley
- 2 TV appearances and a Wine Country Living segment cooking with kids
- Chef from the Hood showcase in 2004
- Cooking demo showcase with Emeril Lagasse at the Sheraton Park Hotel Disney in Anaheim
- Guest Chef at Club 33 at Disneyland and Napa Rose, as well as the Petroleum Club in Calgary, Canada
- Also held many cooking classes and guest chef demonstrations
- Former Executive Chef at the Franciscan Estates in Rutherford
* An additional charge of $25.00 per person, per night will be charged for any room with more than two people